
Hey guys!!!!!!!!
Just wanna tell you i got a new poll.... Its about my character... Tell me what you think about me???Okay check out the pic there.. My Daddy took it. I look so dorky wearing my Dad's cap. Gosh should i cut my hair??????Is it to long???
Comment!!!!!
Juniper
i dont really know who i preffer, i think david archulatta just cuz ive known his music longer, and its a little softer, david cooks is harder music buti still like it. who do u prefer??
ReplyDeletethanx 4 the info bout sheet music!
Awwie. I should be able to pick two. silly/friendly/weird/fun..I like your hair like that, haha..
ReplyDeleteWhats weird is..you look just like my other friend, Sarah..same name..WEIRD..haha
Wow i realise in that comment above I sound very dumb! Haha!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Im in middle school too.. Im not quite close to graduating high school...
Michaela:)
Haha Yes. I am. :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! saturday Evening?! I still havent gone to bed yet ahahaa. Here its 7:50 am[Saturday]
Yes i find that quite funny too haha! And i do have a sister, Not so cool..haha!
Usually on weekdays I wake up at about 11:30 and on Saturdays..its just any random time, depending on when i go to bed..and on Sundays i wake up at about 8:00 to get ready for church.
Well haha i go to bed very late on weekdays, at about 3:30..so yeah haha my mom said shes going to start taking my laptop away when i go to bed because it makes me stay up..lol!!