Friday, December 19, 2008

Glimpse of my first Christmas present?!

Hey everyone!!!!!

okay um really weird thing happen just a few minutes ago.... My mum was in her study room having one of her TCs and then 'cause it is 12:16 in the morning i wanted to ask her when her TC ends so i opened the door and she was sitting on the floor surrounded by ribbons and wrapping paper and she was holding something in her hand while cutting the wrapping paper. So she was like cutting when i opened the door and she saw me and she said "Hey!" in a really quiet voice and sat on the thing to hide it from me. I think it was red and like the size of a mug. It may not be for me but i think it is because she was wrapping it with my wrapping paper ( a white background with silver snowflakes and silver reindeer on it. ). Well okay another thing.... Okay you know me and Mrs Joseph Adam Jonas have this thing about Taylor Swift .We hate her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I h
ave decided. I am making a group on my blog! So its called :
T.S.H.A.T.E.R.S Stands for Taylor Swift is Horrid, Atrocious, Tasteless, Evil, Revolting, Sickening. So if you want to support this group please comment on this post and tell me whether you want to join and whether you support Joe Jonas because I am on Team Jonas' side.How about you?

Hope you comment soon!!!

Juniper

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Merry day and a half till Christmas! I hope u get lots of stuff! Merry X-Mas!

    ♪♫♥Sazzyrosy97♥♫♪

    ReplyDelete

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!