Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!
Its me!!!!! I just want to wish everybody a very merry christmas and happy new year. And to all my followers, Yuan Yen, Sazzyrozy97, Ru Hui,Mrs Joseph Adam Jonas and Mandy.Thanks so much for following my blog and wish u all a merry christmas. Right now i am in a short black dress . A very short dress. My cousin insists i wear it. So now its like 2 hours before Christmas day . So We and my cousins will be counting down later. I post one post tommorow to tell u what presents i got!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks so much to sazzyrosy97 and Mrs Joseph Adam Jonas and Mandy for chating with me in my blog.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See you guys!!!!

Juniper

2 comments:

  1. hey!! Tanx I was thinking of calling it midnight... How bout midnight joe??? LOL!!! I think that's cool!!! Lol

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!!
    What did you get for Christmas???!!! Did you get any of the things from your wish list??!!!Type the numbers if so!
    1. A puppie Labrador (male)
    2. A Nintendo DS lite
    3. Darth Maul's Lightsaber
    4. Demi Lovato's Album : Don't Forget
    5.Manga : Fruits Basket
    6. By Royal Command (book)
    7. A PSP Lite
    8. More WII games ( i am stuck with wii sports and its making my arm hurt alot. )
    9. A keyboard
    10. Burning Up (book by Jonas Brothers)

    ReplyDelete

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!