Saturday, December 6, 2008

*sniff* My *sniff* cat is *sniff* Miss... *sniff* Missing! *burst out into tears*

Hey everybody:(
I have very sad news.Maybe it may not be sad to you but it is to me.The family cat is missing! We found this out at about 10:00 PM today. We searched the house unable to find her!So at about 11:00PM my daddy and I went to look for Kitty but still unable to find her..........I do hope I find her soon........She is my one and only pet.Wish me luck please?????????

Hope she comes back tomorrow.................


Lv,

Sarah ( i sign off with my real name when I am sad.....)

1 comment:

  1. ohh.... i hope u find ur kitty..... i like cats... (sumtimes.. when they rn't clawing me..)
    i'm going to mkae that poll, and then, when it's done, if i remeber i'll tell u wut the people say!! lol!! but really, i'm making that poll

    ReplyDelete

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!