Saturday, December 6, 2008

Should I or should I not?

Hi everyone,
I feel much better now.After a huge packet of chips, A tall glass of milk and blasting music from P!nk, Jonas Brothers and Click Five. " So What I am still a rockstar i got my rock moves and i don't need you!!!!!And guess what i am having more fun and now that we are done i am going to show you tonight,...." Sorry got carried away....Anyway I have to ask you guys something....Should I tell the JoBros my blog address on facebook ? I do not know whether I should? Please tell me!!!!!!!!


Please tell me!!!!

Juniper

5 comments:

  1. Hey!! i really hope you find your cat!! I also think you should tell the jobros!! it would be cool!! lol!!

    Lv Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your poor kitty! I hope you find him/her soon! Good luck! Oh, p.s. tell the Jobros I say hiiii!!!! ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u should too! Now about The NLD, yeah. Why? do u have NLD 2?? I guess I have a good memory! And who's Devin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's me! I loved ur comment on my blog! Later I figured out Devin was Danielle and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omj!! i love that pink song!! jhahalol!!

    i keep 4 getting 2 create that poll!! so sorry! i am so 4 the whole: i hate taylor sift thing 2 so ayayyaya!!

    ReplyDelete

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!