Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Exams are over!!!!!!!!


Yo people ,

Whats up??I have not posted in a long time due to the exams which ended on Friday.And I have awesome news!!!!And also bad news:(Okay so first I will tell you the bad news:My science teacher has gone true half of the paper and I have not been very lucky.As I have made countless careless mistakes.But there is still a chance I can get a band 1.Good news:I got band 1 for English AND Maths!!!!I am so overjoyed by the fact that I actually achieved my Goal!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!OK.Did I tell you what my daddy is getting for me if I get all Band 1 ??????Okay,I will tell you...He is getting me an iphone if I get all band 1!!!!! I can't believe it !!!! He is actu AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh sorry there was an ant on my foot.I just love screaming when there are ants on my foot.I did it in my previous blog to!!!!:):):):)


Ciao Ciao,
Juniper


P.S The picture on the top is my piano(3 years,11 months and 3 days)My cousin and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!