Monday, November 17, 2008

This is majorly boring!!!!!!!




Hi all readers,

If you had read my older posts,you would have known that my school has ended for the year!!!Yeah!!!! But the only problem is........ I HAVE NOTHING 2 DO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been lazing around all day.Sleeping at 3 in the morning and waking up 8 in the morning! Crazy right???? I also watched TV 'till my eyes popped.Listened to so much music 'till my eardrums are almost broken.And read enough books to make my brain burst!!!! I can't possibly go out because I am to young...What do I do????? I sit around all day doing nothing.I even polished my piano till it shined.Which i rarely do.And I only do it when my mum tells me to. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do I do!!!!!! And I desperately want a new book. The book i am reading now is The Wish List by Eoin Colfer and I am also reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini.I have nothing to do!!!

But I have to tell all you rocking readers..... I have made a new friend through my bordem.She is SazzyRosy97!!!!!! She such a rocker. We have so much in common.We love the same Manga books. We love the JB ( especially Nick J. ) And we love to read!!! And we want the same DS color too!!And ... you get me.

And I am still bored.Nothing to do.I actually got a call from my friend Joycelyn and she said she was bored too.She also said she preferred to go to school!!!!! And its a Monday.Everyone hates Mondays. What do I do???????????Well I guess I will keep blogging till I am happy!!!!!

SOS help save me from boredom,

Juniper

P.S. pics of my old dog and cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!