skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just a quick piece of news....
Yo peeps,
just want to tell you that I have two blogs and I created the second one on mistake.So don't bother looking at that one because I did not write anything in it. Oh and check one of my followers blog here is the link http://sazzyrosy97.blogspot.com/
Her blog rocks and we both share one same interest ... we love to read Manga. Manga Rocks!!!!
Juniper
Thanks! I ♥ your blog too!
ReplyDeleteSo... Have you ever read the manga "Full Moon"??? It's my second favorite manga!
ReplyDeleteHey!! tanx my legs better now!! I just neededto sleep on it!! lol!!
ReplyDeleteLv Charlie
tanks for following my blog
ReplyDeleteHey!! It's me! I had my 100th post today! I want it to be the best so, will you comment? Thanks!! Talk to you tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I have a ?'s for you if you don't mind. Here they are...
ReplyDelete*What grade are you in?
*Do you have any pets, if so, what animals?
*What was your favorite vacation?
*When does school start for you? (For me it starts in September, and ends in June.)
*Have you ever been to any other parts of the world??
Well, if you don't answer, I understand. Well, talk to you L8R!
Bye! ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Well, I'll start here...
ReplyDeleteI'm currently in 6th grade. My school year starts in September and ends in June.
My favorite movie... That's tough... I have to say Camp Rock!
My favorite actor *Besides Nick Jonas* is Cole Sprouse from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". MY favorite actresses are Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. * They rock!!*
I have 4 pets. 2 cats, Lucy and Socks, a dog, Nina, and a bird, Happy. Have you watched the videos of them in my older posts???
My favorite color is blue! I ♥ blue!!!
Full Moon is about this girl named Mitsuki, and she has a throat cancer. She LOVES to sing, and she LOVES this boy who's like 17 or 18 *I forget* and she tries to sing to get closer to him. You see, she lives in Japan, and he was adopted and he lives in America.Then, while she's 12, these *Shinigami* (Gods of Death) come and they help her live her dreams. I personally think the show is better than the manga.
?... Do you have a Nintendo ds? I have the old one. I ordered this cheat code thing for it & it's supposed to come next week! I can't wait!
Well, bye!!!!!!!!!
Oh and no, I never read D- Gray man. What's it about???
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog!!! ♥♥♥♫♪☼
ReplyDeleteHey, you know how I had a few ?'s B4? Well, if you don't mind, I have a few more...
ReplyDelete*What manga are you reading right now?
*Does your school make you wear uniforms?
*What's your favorite sport?
*What month is your birthday in? (My birthday is in April.)
Thats it! Thanks again! Well, it's 11:30, so I better go to bed. Talk to you tomorrow!