Hiyas everyone!!!
Sorry I did not post for a long time. I was busy helping my Mum pick Christmas stuff. This year, I told my Mum I wanted a gold to be the main color for the tree. I have put the pic of what the tree looked like last year. So anyway, I just hope that I get what I want for Christmas this year. Oh yeah! I wanted to tell you that I may be going to sleep over at my cousin's house tomorrow night.They are twins and are in first grade. I am so excited! Well if all goes well then I will try to make a post in their house.
See Ya soon !!!!!
Juniper
Oh! Hiiii!!! Sorry I haven't been on. I have like 100000000000000000000000000 tests to study for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to comment *and post* more often!!! Well, gtg!!! I'm at my Grandma's house and my dad just got home!! Bye!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and pretty tree!!!!
ReplyDelete