Hi everyone,
This is major weird. I am missing school.I never liked school but now i am missing it.It is four days into my holiday but I have nothing to do.I would so much prefer to go back to school or go eat ice cream .Actually I feel like eating Ice Cream now so hold on a sec while I go and take one............
Hi and I just realized that I have no Ice Cream.Got to buy some later.Well i seriously miss school alot and I need home work!!!!!! I know this is weird but I like homework sometimes........Well maybe I should watch TV.Yeah I should watch TV.I am GOING TO WATCH TV!!! I am NOT BORED ANYMORE. I AM GOING TO WATCH TV!!!!!!! I so happy .OH YEAH OH YEAH I AM NOT BORED OH YEAH MMMM HMMM YEAH SHAKE IT IM NOT BORED!!!!!!!!
Oh sorry got a bit crazy there.
Eenie Meenie
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!