Monday, November 17, 2008

I Got My Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i am in a good mood now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought my ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Cause i went with my dad to buy it. I am savoring it right now!!!!!! Ok question.What is your favorite flavour of ice cream????????????????????????? Mine is Rocky Road and Chocolate Marshmallow!!!! And I am cured from bordem!!!!!!!!! Ok.First right after this I am going to play X-box then WII than call my friend and then call my cousins and then go play moshi monsters then listen to the whole JB album a little bit longer about 32 times.And then I will go bath my cat.


BI BI to you!!!!!!

Juniper

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!!!!! thanx u soooo much 4 the comment!!! i'm glad u like it! so u can make all the amazing quotes in the world, (and music if u've gotta tune! lol) and i'll write music, cuz my quotes are like:
    even a genius can run into doors

    ReplyDelete

No rude comments or you will banned!!!!!!