Hey!!!! Was so bored, decided to search the web and I found this awesome quote on my hot comments on the Jonas Brothers:
The Jonas Brothers:
It takes one second to like their looks an hour to like their music a day to fall in love with them
and a lifetime to forget them
Yup that is totally true .
Juniper
Hey!! erm... tanx!!! I don't think i'm going to purposly break my leg to prove something!! But i get your point!!! lol!! i luv that quote too!!!
ReplyDeleteLv Charlie
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI just got back from school! The classes I have are Math, Social Studies, Science, Reading,Language Arts, Music, Gym *P.E.*, Health/DARE, Library, Art, and French. Oh, and guess what!!! My ds action replay came today!!!
p.s. Do you ever watch Avatar?? It's my favorite show on TV!
Sorry about you being bored. And thanks for saying I'm like your online friend, cause you're mine too! P.S....
ReplyDeleteIs it like 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday there???????????
U. R. THE. COOLEST. PERSON. EVER!!! u have THE BEST quotes in the world!....
ReplyDeletei will not call taylor swift a bitch, because you made a serious point! lol! mayB u should be a therapist when u grow up! lol!!